Join BCRW Staff and Research Assistants at the BCRW Open House for undergraduate students of the Barnard/Columbia communities on Thursday 9/28 from 7-9 PM in 101 Barnard Hall.
- Intentionally plan and organize to move and open access to resources and space?
- Build and sustain relationships across disciplines, organizing strategies, and artistic practices?
- Share resources as a mode of healing and support?
- Understand and meet the needs of students, scholars, organizers, and artists?
- Carve space for intellectual and creative inquiry?
Friends of BCRW will work together to answer, problematize, and reframe these and other questions through writing, discussion, study, workshops, organizing, and more.
- Reading/study group for women and femmes of color.
- BCRW bloggers group for students to collaboratively develop, workshop, and publish media (essays, articles, photo essays, videos, etc.) on the BCRW Blog.
- Organizing group working to share resources, support each other in activist/organizing practices, and work in solidarity with movements and projects related but not limited to abolition, racial justice, gender justice, and community sustainability.
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org